Baltimore County Dental Association
The Baltimore County Dental Association is a component of the Maryland State Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
According to the Baltimore County Dental Association, Inc. Constitution and Bylaws, the objectives of BCDA are:
- To advance the science and art of dentistry;
- To encourage high standards in dental education and continuing standards of excellence in the professional training and continuing education of members of the dental profession;
- To recommend and assist in every reasonable way the passage of just laws governing the practice of dentistry;
- To foster, maintain and enlarge public understanding of the nature of the practice of dentistry and the necessity for proper dental care and service;
- To promote goodwill among its members and to seek protection of their rights and privileges;
- To perform those functions provided by the act of the Legislature under which the Association is incorporated;
- To advance the maintenance of ethical standards which reflect the learned nature of the profession and the responsibilities of the dental practitioner to the whole community.
To reach Association office you may:
- Call us at 410-560-0064
- Email us at [email protected]
- Fill out the Contact Us form below.
Meet Your President
Dr. John Smith
Dr. William F. Martin III, DDS, FICD, FACD, FPFA
Ruxton Towers, Suite 101
8417 Bellona Lane
Towson, Maryland 21204-2014
Dr. William F. Martin is a fourth generation dentist practicing General and Cosmetic Dentistry in Towson, Maryland. Dr. Martin’s practice is focused on comprehensive dentistry for patients of all ages. His office in Towson has been equipped with the latest technology including Lasers, Digitally Radiology, Intraoral Cameras and the latest in tooth colored restorative materials. Dr. Martin is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s most experienced practioners in bleaching including the Zoom Advanced System. The office provides a full range of services for children including Orthodontics. Dr. Martin is a certified Invisalign Provider. In addition to his private practice responsibilities Dr. Martin serves a Dental Director of Villa Assumpta, in Baltimore, Maryland which is home to more than 100 retired School Sisters of Notre Dame.
Dr. Martin has lecturer extensively on Lasers, Implants and Technology. He recently completed his 5 year term as the President of the Maryland State Dental Association’s Dental Association Company. Additionally, He is a past President of the Maryland State Dental Association as well as, a past member of the American Dental Association, Council on Membership. He is one of the founders and current chair of the Maryland State Dental Association’s, Access to Care Committee. Access to Care Day brings focuses on the dental needs Maryland’s children and how dental providers may better serve children. The Maryland Dental Leadership Roundtable (MDLR) was developed by Dr. Martin as a way to bring all of Maryland’s Dental Organizations together to solve problems faced by all pracitioners. The MDLR was awarded a Golden Apple in 2009 by the American Dental Association. As MSDA President Dr. Martin lead the MSDA’s multipronged approach to improve X-ray Compliance and improved understanding between Maryland’s Dentists and the Maryland Department of Environment.
Dr. Martin splits time from his homes in Cockeysville and Ocean City, Maryland along with his varied interests. He is a Member of Woods Memorial Presbyterian Church. An Eagle Scout, who still consults for the Boys Scouts of America on Health and Safety Issues and serves on the Northeast Regional Inspection Team certifying summer camping programs. Always near the water he splits his down time between sailing on the Severn River in Annapolis, surfing in Ocean City, Maryland, and fishing in Cape Hatteras, NC. Rusty a 6 year old Pomeranian was trained along side Dr. Martin as one of Dentistry’s first therapy dogs and again shows the Martin Family’s commitment to innovation in Dentistry
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|