Baltimore County Dental Association
The Baltimore County Dental Association is a component of the Maryland State Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
According to the Baltimore County Dental Association, Inc. Constitution and Bylaws, the objectives of BCDA are:
- To advance the science and art of dentistry;
- To encourage high standards in dental education and continuing standards of excellence in the professional training and continuing education of members of the dental profession;
- To recommend and assist in every reasonable way the passage of just laws governing the practice of dentistry;
- To foster, maintain and enlarge public understanding of the nature of the practice of dentistry and the necessity for proper dental care and service;
- To promote goodwill among its members and to seek protection of their rights and privileges;
- To perform those functions provided by the act of the Legislature under which the Association is incorporated;
- To advance the maintenance of ethical standards which reflect the learned nature of the profession and the responsibilities of the dental practitioner to the whole community.
To reach Association office you may: